Monday, April 20, 2009

Mummy, We Love You!


Mum,




It's mother's day coming up ahead and never had we had a chance to say I love you and appreciate what you have done for us all through these years.

The sacrifices and pain you had to take and bear to bring us out into this world to who we are today. As and when I think back in my quiet moments, I reflect on the hard times we both went through, especially the misunderstanding as and when you dont get what you want and planned for us yet you believed in me and trust and have faith that someday I will be someone in live.

The early morning prayers that you have offered up to God that he will bless our family and the both of us to keep us safe from all harm and danger and you had walked the extra mile and stood by me in all situations despite what others think of me.

Mum, I know that you and dad has spent alot of hardwork and time to save for our education with the little money that you had we had the finest education and knowing that I did not end up with what I pursued before instead now pursuing in what i believe in and passionate about. Mummy, I believe one day that everyone in this world will experience Gregs in their lives and I am passionate in making that dream come true and all i ask is your love, faith and hope that I will sail through those hard and rough times all and for the benefits of us as a family.

Mum, never would I want to go through another regret that I do not have a chance to appreciate and love you while you are still around living. And I believe sometimes that it is pointless to cry over spilt milk. I've gone through the pain and it was enough and now that I have you by my side it is right that I appreciate your love and presence before it's too late.

As you have said, I do not want anything from you but your appreciation, Mum, I do appreciate everything you had done for us and We Love You.


Jon and Carol.

No comments: